now that you're working from home...

like most of us I catch myself listening to music more in my office than main listening room after the pandemic. Keeping the minimalistic approach and finding the weakest link (my powered speakers) - what are some good active/powered speakers out there under $1800. I am not into analytical sound signature - more of a class A tube amplifier guy. Willing to compromise some due to limited space (160 sq ft) and digital music. Some on my radar are; Acoustic Energy AE1, Dynaudio Xeo2, Elac Navis, KEF LS50. 

Current office set up:
Dedicated Roon Core - beefed up HP music dedicated laptop 
TIDAL subscription
Metrum Jade DAC 
KRK Rockit 5 powered speakers.  
128x128ghulamr
Oh yeah, when you get it sounding great, you will want to add more sources I suspect, so think long about flexibility, remote features now!
Not interested in separates due to space restrictions.  I know there are some really good active speakers out there in the under $1800 range with excellent A/B amp built in for a sweet sound. Most Inexpensive monitors are very analytical in sound which would not be my preference. Looking for suggestions...
Of the ones you listed I’d go for the Dyns that tend to have a very refined and non-aggressive sound.

That said, given your tastes I’d find a way to shoehorn in a Schiit Aegir Class A amp (only about the size of a brick) and a pair of Silverline Minuet Supreme Plus that will only set you back $1500 new for both.  I think you’d find the pairing sublime with your Jade. Best of luck.
@soix great suggestion. Schitt Aegir has great reviews and possibly paring with Harbeth P3ESR will be sweet. I would hate to clutter my small outdoor glass office with more AV equipment (currently the KRK is mounted on the wall behind my desk). But you got me thinking.