Martin Logan Aeris i's with Rogue Cronus Magnum

I spoke to the guru at Rogue and he assured me there is no issue with the bizaare impeadence curve of the ML's with their amps. And I have to admit, it's sounds very good but my devilish side wants to upgrade to say, Harbeth compact 7's or something with a more stable impeadence curve. Any thoughts, or am I just being indulgent???
jimbojrjb
I have not owned Rogue gear, but I can comment on driving the speakers with a tube amp. I drove my Aerius i's with an Audio Research VT-60 and it sounded great. I thought the nasty impedance curve would pose a problem for the tube amp, but even on the 4-Ohm taps it was as loud as my Bryston 3B for the same volume setting on the pre-amp. It sounded better to me than the Bryston, however, because it was more full and smooth. That is just my experience, and others may vary.
What about using the 8-Ohm taps, is that not so good with regard to damaging the amp? I'm new to tubes, so forgive my ignorance. Thanks J!!
I only used the 4-Ohm taps because I believe the nominal impedance of the speakers is 4-Ohms, although they dip much lower at certain frequencies. So I never tried the 8-Ohm taps myself. The previous owner of the speakers used a McIntosh 275 tube amp. but I don't know what taps he ran it from. In any case, I don't know about the Rogue, but the Aerius-i sounded good through a McIntosh or Audio Research Tube Amp.