McIntosh C2700 Right Channel Issue

Bought a brand new C2700 preamp from an authorized dealer back at the end of June. Sounding great so far but just last night developed an issue where the right channel does not engage (play music) until around 20-40 seconds into the first song after the tube warmup process has finished. Also, the right output level meter does not move during these 20-40 seconds. Tried a couple of different inputs (USB, Optical 1), with headphones, and through my (also new) MC275 with same results. Seems like once those 20-40 seconds has passed, everything is good to go. And yes, I have tried various songs that I know have both left and right channels. 

McIntosh Support first recommended doing a factory reset which I have done but still encountered the issue tonight. Next thing recommended was swapping tubes (have not done yet).

Has anyone else run into this issue on the 2700 or past models? If so, what was the problem and how did you resolve it?

Thanks!

128x128estesma
Swap the tubes in the main section.  not the phono sections.  just the mains, 12AX7 and a 12AT7.  50-100, bucks then you'll know it's not a valve at least.  You can use one from the phono section, but there are no other 12AT7s  to swap with.. Need to have one on hand, borrow, buy.

My C2500, had a slow turn on, on the right side 20 sec or so, and had a slightly lower volume. Not balanced, took longer for one side to warm up and pass boot up, then pop. Came on.. Valve swap and no more problems... They were factory valves (made in china). Amprex, did wonders. Solvex/ RCAs and Silvanias  did a good jobs and better than the stockers... 

Regards