Rogue RP-7 vs MicroZotl. Reference

Need a pre to go with a pair of Odyssey Kismet Reference Monos that Klaus just upgraded.  I currently use a Cary DMS 600 streamer/dac and it really sounds good but usually it’s played at -30 to -20 so probably losing a little resolution ( 3 volts out so the scale goes to +8)
I am integrating a swarm sub system w/2 mono block Dayton 1,000 watt  amps. So need something with at least two unbalanced outs. I had a MicroZotl2.0S but it was a little noisy and too much gain and could never get the volume quite right in my previous room  Also had a MODWRIGHT anniversary pre and Odyssey candela prior.  Tubes are not a must but kinda like them paired with SS amps.  Speakers are Persona 5 ‘s which can be on the brighter side of neutral if not paired well   Budget is 3k   Previously owned is fine. Thanks for the input, I know there is a lot out there. Trying to get something that is current model so can sell at a reasonable loss if it doesn’t work out. 
128x128benzman
Don’t overlook the Micro ZOTL just because it hasn’t been around that long. It is the most incredible preamp and in my opinion nothing can touch it in its price range.
Yes as I mentioned I had a MicroZotl 2.0S. I am sure  the MicroZOTL sounds a bit better and quieter. Choices.......
Post removed