Streamer with AES3 Out and no DAC

Looking for a streamer with AES3 out, doesn't need a DAC and has a remote control. I have looked at Cocktail X50D and Lumin U1 mini ( no remote) but their new volume control by app looks interesting. Anything else in that price range around $2000 ? Thanks for any suggestions. 
djones51
The Aries G1 has the ability to program a universal remote of your choice to work with it.  I bought a new remote from Upscale for the previous Aries Femto and programmed it but hardly ever use it.
Thanks jackd good to know. I'm not sure how accurate or easy it is using sliding volume controls in an app which is why I was looking for one with a remote.
@djones51 another option is to get a high-quality converter, if another box isn't a problem. That would give you a lot more flexibility in the streamer, while still ending up with AES3 to your speakers. I recommend the MUTEC MC-6.
On an iPad using the software slider is not that difficult on a iPhone it could be tricky. Since I use a preamp the slider stays at 100. Upscale still has the remotes for $5.00.