Current equipment similar to ancient DBX 14/10 and/or 20/20 computerized equalizers?

I had an ancient DBX 14/10 equalizer ages ago and found it quite useful at times. As best I can tell, there is no modern equivalent. Or am I missing something? Moreover, they seen to be as scarce as hen's teeth on eBay and the various audio equipment listing sites. Even the more common (at least, I thought more common) 20/20 is seldom seen.

Suggestions, anyone?
weh51nc
Mike_in_nc, I'm also in NC (I'm assuming your NC is North Carolina - or it could be New Caledonia).

I'm putting together something that may be serious stupidity on my part, but I'm doing it anyway. I'm recreating the past. I have had little more than a table radio alarm clock since the mid-'80's when my -- at that time -- very high-end audio system was stolen with no insurance to cover the loss. Retired and bored with being to some degree shut in because of the pandemic, I've begun to recreate in spirit what was lost.

I'm pretty sure that many of the audiophiles who frequent these fora will think me somewhat out of my mind. And I'm sure that there are better choices among today's equipment for some of the components I've chosen. That doesn't really matter to me. The items I've already purchased and those I'm still hunting were easily among the top 1% in their day, and I suspect that they are still within a few percent of the best that is current.

I've over-paid on a couple of items because of my nostalgia (I've created a virtual system under that name), however, in other cases, I've gotten significant bargains. I'm going to have to spend some money refurbishing some of the equipment -- some of which I will do myself (having built Knight, Heath, Dynaco & Hafler kits aplenty back in the '60's & '70's) and some I will farm out to the experts. In the end, I'm having fun and that's what it's all about.

@weh51nc-   I suppose one could use either of these methods, to get a DEQ 24/96 connected to the tape loop of an older system: https://www.amazon.com/Balanced-Unbalanced-Line-Level-Converter/dp/B00NK7OVA0     or: https://www.amazon.com/Female-Socket-Adapter-Balanced-Cable/dp/B07WSW4K7W      As mentioned; I’ve only used mine for it’s 61 band Spectrum Analyzer, with a variety of Pink Noise recordings and a generator, that I can feed through my sources and preamp.      The Behringer’s never been in (connected to) my home system.
I've investigated Room EQ Wizard on youtube and elsewhere. Seems like my laptop can do everything I want with the addition of a relatively inexpensive calibrated mic like the miniDSP UMIK-1. It's ordered.

Sadly, it's all a bit premature: I don't have speakers or a second power amp yet -- nor a place to put any of the equipment I'm accumulating alarmingly rapidly other than my bedroom. I wonder if I put a pair of M/L monoliths (when I find them) top to top flat on the floor if they'll make a comfortable cradle for a sleeping bag and pillow? Obviously, the bed will have to go.

to OP:

So you have a vintage system but the 14/10 is an "ancient" unit and you'd rather have a current equivalent ?......