Help! Choosing a Roon core/streamer/server! (Roon vs Innuos vs Wyred4Sound)

Hi,
I have gone down the rabbit hole, changed my thinking many times, and have arrived at 3 choices: Roon Nucleus, Innuos Zen MkIII, or Wyred4Sound MS. I was once all set on an Aurender N100, but have decided I want Roon as an option.

I use Tidal and Amazon HD music, and want to rip my 800 CD collection.

I once didn't want Roon because I had/have ZERO interest in running the Core on a PC. Now, with these 3 choices, they run as both the Core and a server--a one box solution, which is what I really want. I've watched the Darko videos on the Innuos and Wyred units and he likes both.

ROON Nucleus ($1400) (Nucleus+ is much more $$, but has SSD I think)
Advantages: Price ($1400), and I can add either an HDD or SSD drive.
Disadvantages: It is Roon only and I am locked in to that app/OS. Can add ripper drive but it's not built in and not sure if ripping is easy.

INNUOS Zen MkIII ($2700, or so)
Advantages: Has the ripper built in (huge, for me) and ripping is easy. Their software is good and they're coming out with a new killer version, is the rumor, so if you don't want Roon you have an alternative. I'm reading that it sounds better than the Nucleus.
Disadvantages: Over $1000 more expensive than the Nucleus. HDD internal drive is standard, no option for SSD.

WYRED4SOUND:
Advantages: Can get it with 1 or 2TD SSD drive. Can run using it as a non-Roon server. Also has ripper built in. Made in US, with 3 year warranty!
Disadvantages: Most expensive. $3350 w/2TB SSD.

Thanks... any input is appreciated. PD

Innuos  http://www.innuos.com/en/catalog/go/zen-mk3-1tb-hdd-black
ROON https://roonlabs.com/nucleus
Wyred https://wyred4sound.com/products/music-servers/ms

128x128patrickdowns
Post removed 
+1 to Erik squires
If you don't know Ubuntu or Linux you can try gentoo player and manage it through web and menusF or the hardware if you can build your own great if not you could get a prebuild pc

Folks, I don't want to build my own box and I don't want to be an IT guy and I don't want to run a Roon core on a computer! Thanks, though. 
patrickdowns

I was of the same mind as you in terms of a digital setup. I wanted to have streaming, and the ability to rip my CD library, but no setup or maintenance hassle. I had a Sonos setup for a while a few years ago, with music stored on a PC, supposedly simple, but it was a pain, so I stopped using it.

With my new setup I was up and running in 30 - 60 minutes. Unbox, hook up wires, go through some setup on an ipad, then listen to music. You need an ethernet connection for the Innuos. I used a tp-link AV600 powerline, but if you already have a ethernet connection in your listening room you will not need this. 

Also, I tried the Roon core and Zen mini with built in DAC, but the Zen III with an outboard DAC was a significant step-up in sound quality. The price for additional storage is not much higher and I opted for more than 1 TB.

Good luck with your new setup whatever you decide

Jim Perry
That's understandable, I just suggested the DIY because offers more flexibility for the future and it doesn't lock you down to Roon which SQ is debatable, great interface but not so good player. I missed some posts which were deleted now I understand you don't want something complex to execute or maintain.
I have no direct experience with what you listed but friends who do they all speak good about the Innuos.