Which SACDs?

I recently acquired an Oppo BDP105. I primarily use it for its DAC and to play CDs. It will play SACDs.

I do not have any SACDs and I don’t really intend to collect SACDs.

But I wouldn’t mind having a few just to see what they’re like. So I’m looking for recommendations for a few must-have SACDs.

I’m into rock. Dire Straits, Police, Floyd, Steely Dan, Rush, Knopfler. A little classical. A tiny bit of jazz. But, I'm open to almost anything that is sonically pleasing.

I’m assuming Aja, DSOTM, Brothers In Arms, Wish You Were Here will be on the list. What else?

What is a good source for SACDs?

What are the chances I’ll be able to tell the difference between SACD and CD? (The rest of my system is Aerial Acoustics 6B towers. Madrigal Proceed HPA2 amp, AR LS-16 tube pre-amp).

I do not have golden ears.

Thanks,

George
n80
The really good ones are expensive and hard to find. I would be on the lookout for:

Alison Krauss and Union Station Live
John Hiatt Master of Disaster (skip track 1)
Dolly Parton Little Sparrow
Muddy Waters Folk Singer
Jimmy Reed at Carnegie Hall
All 3 BS &T's
Chicago Soundtrack
O'Brother Soundtrack
Marvin Gaye Collection
Sam Cooke

There are also some samplers that have a variety of genres that include jazz, pop, rock and even Hugh Masakela!

Some are better than others, some great, some debatable if better than the cd but overall pretty good quality. Good luck!

A 2nd on the John Hiatt and Muddy Waters recommendations. New West Records doesn't charge an SACD premium on the Hiatt; I got it for five bucks during one of the label's sales!

I love the Dylan w/ The Band Planet Waves album (both musically and sonically), and Mobile Fidelity offers it on a hybrid Stereo SACD. It's clearance priced right now at $19.99; get it while you can!

One of the best sounding albums I've ever heard is Tea For The Tillerman by Cat Stevens. Analogue Productions offers it on a hybrid Stereo SACD for $30.00. Cat is a little too "girl's music" for my liking (I once played it while seducing a young woman ;-), but the sound is really incredible. Good for demoing hi-fi equipment if nothing else.

The early Elton John releases sound really good. Think Tumbleweed Connection,Honky Chateau,Madman Across The Water,etc.
Most of the Analogue Productions SACDs are excellent.  
Yes, you will be able to hear a difference.  I have A-B'ed between SACD discs and regular CDs.  The SACD's sound similar to vinyl, while the regular CDs play as though the sound is muffled.  With the SACD's, you will hear extended frequency response on both ends of the spectrum and details in the music which you have never heard before. 
Here is a source for SACD:
https://store.acousticsounds.com/cat/4/SACD

Since the Oppo also acts like a DAC, you can purchase DSD files from the same site and play through it. I think you will enjoy the music though SACDs.