What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
You might drop an additional $30 on the springs from that Amazon link Mitch posted, since you’ll be in demoing mode anyway. Based on my experience, I think they’ll outperform the oreas, and if not, it’s a cheap experiment.
@cal3713 ,
Your feedback is most appreciated. Knowing now what you did, I'm going to try the Oreas under my integrated first, thinking it may have the least effect, and then under my SACD player, where there's lots of motion that needs to be quelled, despite the robust build of it.

My speakers won't be touched as of now but after reading many positive reviews on use with speakers, I may entertain some other way of stand mounting my speakers. The problem is, I love the way they look on their low metal stands with that slight tilt back. It's so retro. 👍

All the best,
Nonoise
Depending on the product, some factory feet are excellent.For those components where after-market isolation is necessary try the new Les Davis Audio 3D-2 Constrained Layer Damping Devices.Cheap and effective.
As a long time user of Machina Dynamica Springs (various sizes for various weight components) I am curious. When I went to the Ali-X page I like that they have a top and bottom, but did not see how much weight they can support
IMO, the springs are too small to deal with lower vibrations

Anybody?
My mono blocks are sitting on Grand Prix amp stands. Under the stand spikes are Herbies sliders, so the amps can be moved easily on carpet. But, I recently added some of Geoff springs under the amps sitting on the stand, and son of a gun they do add further to an element of isolation  and results in a slightly more open soundstage. 

ozzy