Game Changing Tweak

I bought a pair of electrical devices called Electraclear from a company called AddPowr. They're simply plugged into an electrical outlet that's shared by your system. I paid under $300 for them and they've boosted my system's fidelity dramatically. In the 1800's,  a physicist and mathematician, Joseph Fourier, delved into the science of harmonics, and now the founder of AddPowr used these equations to increase the signal to noise ratio. (more signal=less noise) His devices act as harmonic resonators. He worked for a high-end audio cable company before focusing on this new range of products.
   I thought that when I first received the Electraclears, the difference would be subtle. To my surprise and delight, it was a stunning change. I was hearing music from the inside out. Cleaner, more dynamic, and a far greater and noticeable improvement than my power conditioner produces.
   I love finding inexpensive audio devices that work. The company makes other products, but I'd recommend a pair of Electraclears to start. 
bartholomew
It's not Rocket Science or maybe it is. I can think of lots of worse things to spend your money on. If it works for you well enough.Remember just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you. Yes, I am sceptical but only when I'm not wearing my tin foil hat.
"...that shows a frequency response of an amp's noise floor." i.e. no signal, full amp gain setting.
It has nothing to do with PF correction.
The approach you describe is not the approach here.
You are talking about phases of the AC line. That is not what ADD-Powr is doing.

Also, It's nothing to do with the peaks necessarily, but rather inducing an actual periodic pattern of very low voltage oscillating "bumps" on the line. It is kind of similar to how an old LED digital clock (very low frequency square wave perhaps) might affect the AC line. 

Again, this is not about addressing power line issues per se.
It is an approach using a specific low frequency waveform signal type and resonating vis-a-vis its harmonic series, other signals whether the means is through the power supply or by a coil antennae. The essence is getting a harmonic series to resonate with like frequencies,
Well, this thread took the expected turn...

I'm  more curious about thElectraclear than a magic fuse-they're about the same price.I don't see a money back guarantee. Did I overlook this on the website?

MY spidey senses are working, so I may have already killed any possible improvement. I use Power Plant with good results. If an electraclear enhances it, I will have super perfect power.

"Honestly, the more I read this on this site the more it screams Snake Oil."

That only shows where you need to think more about the phenomenon because you have not examined it from other ways.
And you have not heard any of the ADD-Powr products.
You don't have any idea what you're talking about because the S/N doesn't lie and your ears don't lie either.
Just contact and ask the several pro audio engineers using the products.