Why don‘t servers/players incorporate polarity switches

Why is it that most digital servers don‘t incorporate the ability to switch polarity whereas in my experience only ~20% of recordings are in polarity? It‘s a standard feature in Puremusic and other PC/Mac based software and really makes a noticeable difference in sound quality. So much for progress and golden ears...
antigrunge2
Post removed 
“It‘s a standard feature in Puremusic and other PC/Mac based software and really makes a noticeable difference in sound quality”

Your answer lies within learning the differences between mass produced PC/Mac’s and streamer/server’s designed for the sole purpose of audio only.
Wonder if the OP is aware that some audio equipment is out of polarity as a result of the design. And they usually don't tell you.

Wouldn't it be funny if the OP's bad sounding CDs were because of his system. 50/50 chance.
Post removed 
@jaybe 

As I mentioned, I had this feature on Puremusic and am missing it now on my server/player. Also, there is a distinct split in recordings out of polarity which I estimate to be 80/20. In any case your comments seeks more to take a swipe at me than advance the thread.