Best Cable Match for: Naim Nait 5i + Naim CD3.5 + Vandersteen 2C's?

I have a Nait 5i (non-italic) on the way. Used to have a Creek 5350SE and before that a 4330SE. I'm relatively new to Naim as I've had my CD3.5 for about 2-2 months now. I love the Naim sound, and read/heard great things about the 5i. I am now looking for the best cable match for this set-up. Cables I have currently is: Mogami (copper) speaker cable and interconnects from 10-Audio.com, and DH Labs (silver) Q-10 speaker and Air Matrix interconnects, which are customer DIN 5 pin to RCA. I also have a Chord Cobra (original series #1) DIN to RCA cable that came with the CD3.5. I just started reading about how you should use Naim's own NACA5 cable, but also read too that an inexpense option to the A5 is Linn K20 cable. In any of this true? What do you Naim guys use? Also, should I be using DIN to DIN interconnect cable since both are Naim components? Or, does DIN to RCA still sound best? My speakers are Vandersteen 2c and I do not have them connected in a bi-wire fashion. I have heard them connected both ways and prefer the single wire connection. My system is in a 2nd bedroom, so length of wire can me 5-6ft on each side.

Thanks,
JBS   
jsbach1685
Hi,

This is actually my first ever post on a audiophil forum. I'm already sorry for being off open post topic right at my version message on a forum...

Still, I was browsing internet to know if my Naim nait 5si has single ended RCA inputs or differential RCA inputs. And the only mention of it seems to be willywonka's resonse to open post.

So I'm understanting it correctly? RCA inputs on Naim nait 5si are single ended?

I wanna know since I have a  bargain opportuny on Audioquest Sydney RCA cable and I'm only willing to buy them if they fit with the amplifier.

Sorry for hijacking this 2017 thread. I would really like to know about the Naim nait 5si  RCA inputs :)
@tetrapak - regarding the inputs on the 5I...

For Inputs 1 and 2 - you can use either RCA or din PLUGS
- Both are single ended
- NAIM promotes the DIN as being better
- I have tried both and found RCA to be superior

Inputs 3 and 4 are RCA only

I preferred to use quality RCA single ended cables that have advanced cable geometry to eliminate noise on my 5i (italics)

Hope that helps - Steve