For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Uberwaltz, confirming something long imagined:
Just been experimenting with speakers position as the Spatial have been in pretty much same place as every other speaker.
3" one way and 2" the other and quite a difference in presentation.

"Pretty much the same place as every other speaker"?! Pretty much??!?! Freaking hilarious. Hey Uberwaltz, how many times have you heard me say PRECISELY and then just to be clear for the hard of learning (case in point) say that means not even 1/16" difference? Precisely means precisely! Not somewhere in the ballpark. Two inches! No, wait- 3"! No wait! You said "3" one way and 2" the other" that’s five! Crikey!

By that standard I guess "pretty much the same as every other speaker" means they were all in the same room? Probably? Maybe? "Pretty much"?!  

But really, not in the least bit surprised. Just letting you know. Wow. I mean, what you just did, is the equivalent of trash talking Michael Jordan for years and then one day Gosh I put air in my basketball, quite a difference!

Have you checked to see if they are in phase? That’s where the black goes to black, red goes to red. Hilarious.
Question guys, I’m just going to ask here instead of the ‘acoustics’ section.

I have quite a few mono recordings, but no dedicated mono table/cart.....yet. And my very humble little Schiit Mani has no mono switch. So, out of curiosity, I said, ‘self, wonder if anyone makes a stand-alone stereo/mono switch box’?
Found a few folks who have made them, and then stumbled across one made by KAB Electro Acoustics that has a ‘remote’ (cabled) switch to go from stereo to mono with a button press. Hooks up between the phono pre and pre. At least I think that would be the best way. But, they want $229 when many folks have built them for much less (I’m not going to make my own). I did find some cheaper, but without switches, so you have to take them in and out of the chain physically. Pain in the rear. I’m surprised there are so few of these ‘out there’ actually.

Yes, I know, one more piece of equipment in the chain, never good. But I have to wonder how much better my mono recordings would sound with my stereo cart through one of these ‘things’?

Anyone ever had any experience these devices? Alternative suggestions? Right now, a separate mono table isn’t happening anytime soon because of other issues.
@uberwaltz

I know you think I am reckless at times but jeez.......

just funin with ya Uber. All good. 👍🏼