Furutech FP-3TS762 or FP-TCS31

Hello guys,I’m planning on buying a pair of power cables for my Coda CX monoblocks which I’m currently using with basic computer power cables (tried Oyaide Tunami V2 cables several years ago but didn’t like it very much).
I’m questionning about two references.
First, there is the Furutech FP-TCS31. I own one, only a single one, but I love it. It’s very smooth, a bit dark, perfectly sounding on every piece of gear I tested it. But I only own a single one and already use it on my preamp so a test with the Codas is impossible.
Secondly, there is the Furutech FP-3TS762. It’s apparently the high-power version of the FP-3TS20. I own one FP-3TS20 and also love it. Very smooth too, very articulated sound, very expressive.But, I never tried the TS762.
I have to buy two cables (for my two amps) so it’s a big amount of money. With the connectors, not far from $1000.
I know some of you will probably advise me to go with some other brands but I like Furutech very much so I know I have a very few chances to be disappointed with them. Every Furutech cable I tried has this smooth quality that I’m looking for.
I’m looking for the smoothest and warmest possible sound (globally my system is a bit on the bright side).
My first idea would be to go with the TCS31 which has all these qualities, but I didn’t test it on very high power gear (don’t have any, if not the Codas). And maybe the TS762 could be surprising...
My dealer advised me to go with the TS762 which is less expensive, but didn’t have any info about its sound.
What are your opinions about these cables? Could you please share your experience?
sylvanor
Hi,Well it’s been a very long time since the beginning of this thead.I now have two TCS31.
The first one with Furutech FI-28(G) and FI-38(G), and the second one with Charlin Carbon power plugs.
I guess the Carlin are not very well known outside France, very few results on the web, they are made in France.
I can only compare these two plugs. The Charlin are much more organic sounding plugs, we could say that they add (or don’t remove) the meat on the bones. Treble has less energy than with the Furutech too. The upper mids are less proeminent.
They provide a very relaxed sound. They don’t lack detail but darken the sound a bit.
In comparison, the Furutech plugs make the upper mids shine slightly more. Bass have presence, and treble are more sparkly.

Couldn’t say which one is the best. It’s a matter of taste. On some bright sounding gear, Charlin plugs might be the one you need. Or if you like when the sound is a bit dark. Furutech is more on the detail and presence in the mids and treble. But they are not bright, probably just neutral.
Thank you for replying. I apologize for reviving your 1 year and 3 month old thread. 

I plan to upgrade some cables in my system and I have drawn interest in the TCS31 which is why ask about the plugs that you used. 
Update on Furutech SO22N for front end use.  I experimented swapping the version I built with F28R connectors for a Black Shadow unshielded, silver-plated and braided wire with Acrolink rhodium connectors, and found I liked the detail and immediacy the Black Shadow lent to the sound.  I also experimented with Furutech silver plated cable with NCF Connectors and liked the punch and detail of that better than the SO22N/F28 combination.

I got an idea to try changing out the F28 rhodium connectors on the Furutech SO22N cable for Carbon fiber body, silver plated copper connectors from Sonarquest.  This combination is the best yet.  Incredible detail, delicate nuance with punch and no added sibilance.  Pretty terrific soundstage and depth too.
I'm going to try the S032N with Furutech FI-48 NCR (R) very soon. It will be used on the amp hence the selection of the S032N over S022N. I have high hopes this will bring a noticeable if not significant difference or improvement to the system.