Why high-end cable manufacturers don't post measurements?

I'd like to get your take on why high-end manufacturers don't post measurements? would you like to see how a cable measure before ....does it matter to you?
128x128scar972
Lol tk, small changes in speaker position when changing cables? My speakers don’t move at all as they’re not positioned on Teflon. Fiddling with connections? If you haven’t tightened the nut, shame on you. My speaker cables are all standard 8 ft, and yes, there are some differences in gauges in some cases. 
As the OP, I wanted to see if many were interested in how high-end cable measures, most here are not concerned with it and let their ears be the judge. I believe this is the way it should be.
We are in a hobby where everyone defines good differently, we have different equipment, and listening preferences so how would any set of measurements be meaningful.
For Mr. @b4icu or anyone else to come on and push a standard on how everyone should choose a speaker cable is absurd. I've seen people preferring 28 gauge magnet wires as speaker cables....so the thicker gauge cable that Mr. b4icu recommends will also have their supporter and some will find their sound appealing, but the majority will fall somewhere in between 0 and 28 gauge. My point is, there is no standard for this stuff, it's whatever sounds good to the listener.
For those who have NEVER heard a difference in speaker cables including Mr. @lostinseattle, run two 28awg insulated magnet wire to each speaker (one for positive, one for negative) and see if you can hear a difference compared to your existing cables, it's a very cheap experiment that will let you experience something you never have before. Let me know once you have tried it.
Mr. scar972

My say is rock solid. It was tested many times, in person, with a test group in 2018 on Audiogon, and it is still alive on a new thread. 

Last Sat. I completed a set of cables, #0 AWG / 3m long. I had a demo on Tue. with some Amps: A local made monoblock that we couldn't find it's DF even talking to it's maker! and an H2O with a DF of 1,600.
First' I used my own test CD to get the idea how his system sounds.
It was with the monoblocks. 
Than we replaced his cables (9' long #9 AWG) with mine.
The sound changed. It had way more details. Its bass got valid, like a sub was added. Clear tight and strong. The mid and highs were became crystal clear. A big smile on the owner's face.
We went on listening to some of his favorites (he has 18,000CDs).
The impression for him, remained the same. My demo cable sounded better.
I left him the cable for a week to enjoy. After, I have another demo coming. 

Measurement:
What is it that you would measure on a speaker cable and why?

For me, after doing a vast research, tests and came to my conclusions, it's only the resistance. For thick cables it is difficult to measure and our standard Home DEpot DMM is not good for the tasy.
You may need something like this:  https://www.avionteq.com/IET-Labs-LOM-510A-Resistance-Bonding-Meters.aspx
However, it can easily calculated too.
For measuring the DF (if not provided) you may use the AP set:
https://www.ap.com/technical-library/measuring-amplifier-damping-factor-with-apx500/
As mostly the DF is given by the Spec or can be revealed by a phone call, the cable's resistance can be taken from this table: 
https://www.powerstream.com/Wire_Size.htm

Measurements:
It is more complex to do a right measurement. Not only you have to know what are you looking for to get, or how to make the measurement, it also must be one, you can repeat and get the same results.
You may look for a parameter that is easy to measure, but it's useless.
So before you hook a probe and take a  measurement, you need to understand what is it that matters and how to get it.

Your point: "there is no standard for this stuff, it's whatever sounds good to the listener". Is wrong.
I'm saying load, that I can calculated it for each setup. I did. It works every time I do it and that specific cable is connected.

You never did, but you still say: "to come on and push a standard on how everyone should choose a speaker cable is absurd".

Please try it once and then publish those say. Until then, you need to add; "Things I guess, or never tried".
I tried it and I calculate it. It works 100% of the time.

What do you calculate for L & C?
How do you derive the LS impedance?
Care to share any Bode plots?
Mr.  ieales

You are so wrong!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damping_factor
DF is per definition: "Only the resistive part of the loudspeaker impedance is used. The amplifier output impedance is also assumed to be totally resistive".
You want to go into L & C?
Go.
I'll stick to the rules. 
As so, R/R = pure number (DF) it reflects a ratio.

More than that, if you go deep, you will find out that by looking into the Amp's output, through the Speaker cables, the loudspeaker is irrelevant.  
The cables do not care what loudspeaker impedance they drives (Z).

You really think that all cable makers do Bode plots B4 releasing a new cable? 
All the sudden, you take a subject ( Speaker cables ) and try to test it, or calculate it, in ways no maker ever did? Good luck with that. Bring it in if you did.

By understanding the way it works, you can skip it. Trust me on that.
I've told you already what matters: DF and length, to calculate the #AWG.
It works 100% of the time.