Why the truth is not in them ??

I wonder how many people have been told something by a buyer, that was no where near the truth....I hate to think how many times I  have been told that I will send a Pay-Pal tomorrow, or I'll send you a check tonight....and never do anything of the kind.....I've been waiting for two weeks for a check from a guy in Michigan  , I have sold a item 13 times on another web-site based on what a person has told me and never received the first penny..........Does anyone tell the truth anymore ??   I have one web-site that I do business on that has a 98% negative truth rate.....Isn't that a poor way to deal with people ??     What are your experience ?? 
autospec
@mahgister Have you been reading Pythagoras and Heisenberg again?
By the way Heisenberg read Goethe with a great devotion....Pythagoras was the foundation of Platonism and Aristotelism alike then father of us all....

:)

« Are you an audiophile Groucho? Like Pythagoras once was »- Groucho Marx
Religion is useful in providing etiological myths and social regulation.
Religions are one modality of the human experience through what Cassirer called the "symbolic forms"...

Science is only another " symbolic forms"...

The totality of knowledge and of all human experience cannot even be reduced to these only 2 forms...

Any civilization is embedded in the history of all human consciousness and is a unique expression and balance between all these symbolic forms...

Symbolic forms are basically complex polarities reflecting the constitution and creation and the workings of man....Language is the focus center of the symbolic forms... The 2 most extreme polarities of the symbolic forms are the whirlwind center of language in his prosaic and poetic mode....

History of language is also history of consciousness....

Cassirer was also a disciple of Goethe....Goethe is one of the rare exemple of an accomplished scientist and poet at the same time.... A feat very rare in modern era....The depth of is thinking is so much that even today only few understand him truly....

:)

The basic polarities in audio experience and reproduction of sound are "generic" electrical design, and "individualized" acoustical location and experience....My 3 embeddings experiments of the generic electronic design let me to think that this individualization of location and experience are the most basic element of audio, not electronical design "per se" only....
I am unfollowing this discussion which has gone off the rails to a ridiculous tangent
"Science just discovered in this century that all that exist is consciousness..."

Tell that to the guy who is having a heart attack. "Hey, buddy, it is all in your head."
Post removed