Burn in discs vs. music for new speakers

I'm expecting a new pair of Sonus Faber Grand Piano's. Does anyone have an opinion on using a specific burn in disc or should I just play music continuously for two weeks? I'm told the speakers require a lengthy burn in period.
smwdrtwin
The above doesn’t include down-firing woofers, such as might be found in a Leslie, or subwoofer system. I have seen those sag.
Front firing,the top of the bass driver sags/leans forward and causes polling, Kef B139’s were known for it, so were my Kef B1814 bass driver and also I believe Lowther drivers had very tight magnet/coil gap and needed to be rotated every now and again.

YEP: another 20 yo zombie-thread (as Ralph calls them), resurrected by someone with nothing better to do.
At least back then there were a lot less snake oil  fuse and hrt etc etc voodoo threads
 Burn in for speaker suspension pliability/compliance is a real thing

Cheers George
YEP: another 20 yo zombie-thread (as Ralph calls them), resurrected by someone with nothing better to do.  
+1  And it is the same knucklehead doing it over and over. 

Anyone paying attention will notice; the B139 and 1814 drivers didn’t have a round frame/front suspension.     The Physics of having flat, horizontal, mountings (in most applications), would come into play, regarding sag      But; I never saw any KEFs or Lowthers, in the shoppe, so- what do I know?      Any documentation/evidence, beside your opinion, regarding the typical, round, front firing woofer, outside of those that have been stored in boxes, face down, for extended periods of time?
But; I never saw any KEFs or Lowthers, in the shoppe, so- what do I know?
You don’t. So I’m telling you.
Search yourself (just Google "rotating speaker drivers") plenty to read.
Many very tight magnet to coil gap drivers or heavy coned ones also, that sound like their polling, "can" be fixed just by a 180 degree rotation.
Other ones I remember that sagged, were the 1st model Reference 3A De-Capo and the bass driver in the bigger old Klipsch. La-Scala, Horn etc

Cheers George
And it is the same knucklehead doing it over and over.
At least there’s no duplicate threads being posted, taking up space. Burn-in is real for audio’s mechanical devices, like speaker cone suspension, phono cartridge suspension ect. Not so much for semiconductors or even caps (after they have been polarized,that is done quickly).

And no, I do not have any upgraded fuses in my system.
That’s good as there are way too many of those snake oil threads around, as I said.

Cheers George