Burn in discs vs. music for new speakers

I'm expecting a new pair of Sonus Faber Grand Piano's. Does anyone have an opinion on using a specific burn in disc or should I just play music continuously for two weeks? I'm told the speakers require a lengthy burn in period.
smwdrtwin
He might have new drivers to break in.
As they get problems when old, the magnet/coil gap has very little clearance and can scrap/pole after a while if the drivers are not rotated 180 degrees every couple of years to counter the sag.

Cheers George
I bought a $69.00 CD/DVD player and this disc, specifically for burning in things: https://www.amazon.com/Cardas-Acoustics-Irrational-Efficacious-Burn/dp/B00OY8UXME       The disc has Pink, Brown and White Noise tracks, that can be played on Repeat.      They do a great job.      There are six Seimens CCAs, that I don’t want to unnecessarily wear, in my system CDP (thus- the cheapo player).                                                 In the decades that I professionally reconed speakers (as a warranty center for EV, Altec, JBL, Cerwin-Vega, Gollehon, Cetec-Gauss and a Waldom reconing center, in Orlando, FL), I never had a repair come in, do to a sagging suspension (unless they’d gotten soaked in something).
The above doesn’t include down-firing woofers, such as might be found in a Leslie, or subwoofer system.       I have seen those sag.     Just my own experience (YMMV).        YEP: another 20 yo zombie-thread (as Ralph calls them), resurrected by someone with nothing better to do.   
The above doesn’t include down-firing woofers, such as might be found in a Leslie, or subwoofer system. I have seen those sag.
Front firing,the top of the bass driver sags/leans forward and causes polling, Kef B139’s were known for it, so were my Kef B1814 bass driver and also I believe Lowther drivers had very tight magnet/coil gap and needed to be rotated every now and again.

YEP: another 20 yo zombie-thread (as Ralph calls them), resurrected by someone with nothing better to do.
At least back then there were a lot less snake oil  fuse and hrt etc etc voodoo threads
 Burn in for speaker suspension pliability/compliance is a real thing

Cheers George
YEP: another 20 yo zombie-thread (as Ralph calls them), resurrected by someone with nothing better to do.  
+1  And it is the same knucklehead doing it over and over.