Mesa Boogie vs Fender

I own and really like a Mesa Boogie Tremoverb 2x12 combo. Sweet amp with great mids and lows...However, I am considering getting something a little less ’commanding’ like a 60’s era Fender Deluxe reverb, Twin reverb, Princeton reverb or maybe a Super reverb. Since I only use singe coil PUP’s, what would one expect the SQ to be like vs. my Mesa??
128x128daveyf
@dekay  I used to own a 70's silver face Champ, could never get it to sing, but back then i was using a crappy hum bucker Epiphone...probably would have a different opinion with my Strats and Teles today. 
We're brewing a great thread here.  I'll drift it a bit further into the weeds.  My first electric was a Strat, and opposed to most of the musical instruments I've donned it is extremely comfortable to wear.  I think my wife still has a Strat somewhere, hidden in a closet.  The trouble is, I could never get a strat to sing the way others could.  On the other hand, when I wielded a Telecaster I could boing, scream, twang, and make this big city kid feel like an outlaw country boy.  It's possible that my Les Paul is hidden in the wife's closet, as well.  An LP can sing like Pavarotti but it also weighs as much as the dear departed Luciano.  The short scale and high frets give me fits, too.  I appreciate the one-and-a-half steps you can choke out of a string but I never could never achieve the gentle touch needed to play the axe in tune.  Bottom line, when it comes to guitars I guess I'm just a steel string acoustic guy.
@dekay ; Ernie Ball made the Music Man amps - not Fender! They had a SS preamp with a tube output stage. I saw Johnny Winter use them in concerts!
@edcyn  Nothing wrong with a steel string acoustic, I totally love my Taylors. Not totally enamored of the fact that they require mediums, but that is probably why the sound is to die for. 

I think Mesa Boogie and Fender have their own voices. If you play metal, i suggest, using Mesa Boogie, if you play blues, jazz, pop etc, i suggest fender. but if you want to try amp simulator, like Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe, you can use UAD Plugin, you can visit and download to : http://www.uadplugins.club/ Thank You. Enjoy !