The Who's rock opera "TOMMY" Has there ever been a notable "VINYL REISSUE" ??

The above title is my question: Has there ever been a notable that is, good VINYL  reissue  of THIS OUTSTANDING PIECE OF MUSIC.  I have seen CD's of it, but just Red Book standard level, or even re-mastered versions, but not on vinyl.

Thank you,

S.J.   

sunnyjim
You’ve made me break out my bought-the-first-week-it-came-out domestic pressing. Yeah, it had a lot of use back in the day, but it doesn’t seem any worse for wear. A lot of multi-miking and no shortage of artificial reverb, but clarity galore and just enough treble edge to lend it a genuine rock record veracity.  Spacious soundstaging.  Only the thoroughly worn jacket tips off how old it is. Thanks for getting me to haul it out!
Fremer recommended a digital copy years ago.

My only copy is a Simply Vinyl. The last time I listened, I liked it. ( years ago )
Tablejockey.
I have never seen that London Symphony Orchestra copy for sale anywhere.

I found it in a deserted antique mall in southern Wisconsin one weekend while working there, $10 if I remember correctly.
"I have never seen that London Symphony Orchestra copy for sale anywhere."

I have one of those independent  neighborhood stores(boarded up until who knows when) that something like that just magically shows up. Guess it will just be one of those finds when I'm not expecting.

Discogs lists it also being released in the infamous "Quadraphonic" sound!