Subwoofer Suggestion

Hi guys I need your suggestion regarding subwoofers. My system is composed of Focal Kanta 3, Kanta center, 706BK it would be used 50/50 for music and HT. My room size would be 13m by 4m by 3(Length,width,height). Would it be better to go for dual pb1000/sb1000 or single sb3000 or single pb2000 or single PSA S1500?
kulo
I have quite a large room (28'x15x10-14', my ceiling slopes a little). I've rearranged this room a bunch of times and have had to find different places for my sub (REL T9). I only use it for listening to music (no TV). I've used the step by step set-up instructions from REL every time I've rearranged this room. I've been able to get amazing performance out of this sub every time. I think this speaks to the quality and thoughtfulness that they put into their products. There's one additional step I take setting up my REL. If you go down that road, DM me and I'll tell you about it. 
I recently added a stereo pair of REL T/9i subwoofers to my Magnepan 1.7i pair. They have revolutionized my system. I’m a believer and vote for REL. Use the high level input. Good luck. 
For stereo I use dual Rythmick F12 sealed  subs. Loads of adjustments to make them disappear into the speakers. Plenty of power at 370 watts each with very tight musical bass. They have ported subs better fitted for HT.
I've asked for the price of rel t9i and it costs 1900usd it's out of my budget. 
If you go down that road, DM me and I'll tell you about it

Baylinor I'm dying to try a rythmik sub but sadly there are no dealers here in my country.