High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
Hey aseaman, I just sold the .05, and now have the 1.0 hooked up to my amp only, as I just purchased a Synergistic Research power cell for the rest of my system. That 0.5 is what got me going on the power upgrade and let me hear what it can do. I just love the sound that my system puts out now. Very detailed,clear and alive. I see me upgrading the 1.0, as I am a believer in the High Fidelity products. For now, I have to let the bank account recover.. : )
Wow, Sounds great. I saw that Rick had 3 MC .05s at B stock prices but never see a 1.0 at B stock price ? Wonder why, to expensive to let it go I guess. 
I'm wanting to upgrade my speakers, not sure when but have the desire. 
Happy Listening.
Has any one using High Fidelity wave guides or any other High Fidelity Cable product, change their speaker position at all?  More toe in - less toe in- closer to wall - further from wall - speaker  distance between them?
Hey 68Pete,
               I have toed my speakers straight at me now vs straight a head mostly to cut the reflections off the side wall plus put up 2 sound acoustic panels. I need 2 - 3 more panels one to go in back of tv and 2 on the ceiling.