Album Filing System

I am debating, with myself, how I should file my albums. I am considering filing all albums alphabetically by artist or separate the audiophile LP's from the general LP's. Example, as my largest audiophile label is MFSL I would separate them from the Analogue Productions, Chesky's, Classic Records, ORG, Speakers Corner etc. and than file the general LP's alphabetically. Also I would have a separate section for mono.
My thinking is if I file all alphabetically I may listen to more of the general LP's.
Any thoughts without going all "High Fidelity" on me!!
Thanks!
dnb4
128x128dnb4
No fair. You cannot ask such a nerdy question and at the same time rule out the quintessential nerdy answer! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQvOnDlql5g
Trying to focus on the music rather than the recording, I file by musical genre, then alphabetical by artist within genres, and generally chronologically within each artist.  At least in theory -- I probably bat about 90% in following my own system.
Happy listening.
uberwaltz12, millercarbon, ericsh, dawgfish ~ Thanks!

Decided to go with:
MFSL section by #. 
Audiophile section by label/alphabetically within label.
Mono section alphabetically.
General LP section alphabetically.
May do a Soundtrack and Import section, both alphabetically.

#1 on discogs. I have a start with 766 cataloged so far and a whole bunch more to go.....I add to discogs when I clean/listen so the process has been slow.