Bach - Goldberg Variations you favourite

These variations have been my constant companion for the last sixty years and I have a few firm favourites spanning that time and more. I believe they are with Beethoven’s Diabelli Variations the consummate art of the western civilisation.
Could you please list which ones you listen to most.
My selection is Arrau , Gould 1955 , Schiff 1983 , Dershavina , Rana and Levit.
jim204
Jim204,

Thanks for starting this thread. The Goldbergs are a wonder and a joy. Mahgister's praise was, if anything, understated. Aquinas had five proofs for the existence of a supreme being. If he had lived to hear the Goldbergs, he undoubtedly would have had six.

Jeremy Denk (piano), Murray Perahia (piano), Dimitry Sitkovetsky (strings)
I will only add the only work more perfect than the Golberg is the Art of the fugue, but the Goldberg are expression of pure joy, where the Art is pure contemplation.... 
I only describe my impression without pretending to anything....

:)
Maybe because my wife plays harpsichord, but as much as I enjoy several piano versions, my favorites are on the original instrument.  I have really grown to admire Richard Egarr's recording of late.
If you are not ruling out harpsichord, Pierre Hantai's first version (on Opus 111) is wonderful. His second recording (on Mirare) is also wonderful, but I prefer the first by a nose, for both sound and performance.

On the piano, Andrew Rangell's recording on Dorian brings an introspective quality I enjoy greatly. Very good sound, too, as was typical of Dorian.