Bach - Goldberg Variations you favourite

These variations have been my constant companion for the last sixty years and I have a few firm favourites spanning that time and more. I believe they are with Beethoven’s Diabelli Variations the consummate art of the western civilisation.
Could you please list which ones you listen to most.
My selection is Arrau , Gould 1955 , Schiff 1983 , Dershavina , Rana and Levit.
jim204
God sleep good on the 7th day because he listen to his own creature most perfect creation, the Goldberg variations...Projective geometry and prime numbers distributions are the only other contenders for perfection but too much akin to his divine works....Bach is the second son of God and more lucky if i can say without shocking anyone.... 

:)
@chayro    Funny you should mention Zenph as that is the version of the 55 Gould that I always listen to. It is so great to hear a stunning Goldberg's without tape hiss and uneven equalisation and a wonderful piano. The only thing I hate about Gould is his version is completely devoid of repeats.
Jim204,

Thanks for starting this thread. The Goldbergs are a wonder and a joy. Mahgister's praise was, if anything, understated. Aquinas had five proofs for the existence of a supreme being. If he had lived to hear the Goldbergs, he undoubtedly would have had six.

Jeremy Denk (piano), Murray Perahia (piano), Dimitry Sitkovetsky (strings)