Integrated for bi-amping with AtmaSphere MA1s

My speakers (Ascendo ZF3s) have separate terminales for each driver.  I am currently using Atmasphere MA1s for the mids and tweets, and using a Pass X1 and Aleph3 for the woofers.  I'm also using a set of old Entec LF20 subwoofers crossed over with a Behringer Ultracurve pro for the really low frequencies.  I would like to replace the X1 and Aleph3 with a more powerful integrated, and am not sure what to use.  I've been away from this hobby for a number of years, but my first instinct when I think low frequencies is Krell.  The S300i looks intriguing, but I've read that it comes from a dark time in Krell's history, and may not be terribly reliable, and not up to the stnadards of low-frequency reproduction Krell is known for. 
Is this a good choice?  What else should I consider?
honest1
What about a good class d? There are a few good ones with tons of power and NO NOISE background.. I love um. Run cool...

What's wrong with the Aleph3? That is a good amp, too. Quite a little heater though...

It will push any load, down to  0 (zero) I think. :-)

Regards
The Aleph 3 is an awesome amp! I’m just thinking it might not have enough power for the woofers, although it does sound pretty good. I’m hoping to get a bit more dynamic transient response with a bigger amp. I thought it threw a lot of heat until I got the Atmaspheres.
I would consider class D, but I don't really know what's out there.  I'd also like it to have a volume control and a preamp out to feed the subwoofer. 
rouge audio cronus magnum has preamp outputs for biamping and 2 outputs for subwoofers it is tubes