Separates to tube integrated

I have been on an audio hiatus for a few years, like 10+. I am seriously considering selling my separate amp and pre-amp for a tube integrated. I want to keep it simple and classic. I currently have a Classe CA-151 amp and Classe SSP-25 preamp (used to have a surround system which is why I have the SSP25). I don't do video anymore and no vinyl so a phono stage is not part of the decision. In my past systems I have owned some tubed Pre-amps from Conrad Johnson, Audible Illusions. I have always enjoyed the sound of tubes but never owned a tube amp. These days I want to keep it simple and straight forward, pure 2 channel audio, mostly CD's and a streamer of some sort in the near future. I am currently running the B&W CDM9NT speakers. Was looking at a tube integrated like either the Primaluna EVO 300 or Rogue Cronus Magnum. Again, no phono stage needed just an audio source or 2. Based on a lot of the customer reviews I have read I am leaning on the EVO 300. Do I stand to lose any by going to an integrated? I am guessing from what I have read I will actually be gaining. I am trying to find one in my area to listen to but with this whole virus thing its tough and nobody has one anywhere in my region. Thoughts?
128x128jmphotography
I simplified my life a good while ago by replacing my Electrocompaniet PreAmp/Quicksilver Mono power amps combo with a Primaluna Prologue Integrated.  Have never looked back.
Thanks! I like warm sound, natural, inviting. Soix, I would agree with you on the B&W and solid state, however I’m thinking long term and the B&W may not be long term for me. 
You can also look at Vincent audio for a Hybrid design. The one below is really well reviewed. It's class A solid state with a tube preamp.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sv-700.html
I just sold a PrimaLuna Evo 300 integrated, and it was a sweet amp! If I hadn't recently gotten into DIY SET and couldn't afford to run two systems, I would never have let the Evo 300 go. I used it to good effect with a pair of Dynaudio Excite X38's and the Evo had no problem driving them at 4 ohms and 88 db. One feature of the Evo 300 that I really enjoyed was its ability to drive headphones, as I listen about equally to speakers and to headphones. Unlike many integrateds that run a separate op-amp based circuit to drive headphones, PrimaLuna diverts the speaker outs to a voltage divider to drive the headphones, so you get the full benefit of the tubes. I purchased the PrimaLuna after having used a series of solid state integrateds and separates and will probably never go back to full SS. Tubes are it for me for the foreseeable future.
Do I stand to lose any by going to an integrated? I am guessing from what I have read I will actually be gaining.

That's right. At least if you go with a Raven. https://www.ravenaudio.com/product/nighthawk-mk3-tube-amplifier/