The Best Isolation/ Vibration Footers per component - what's your experience?

Hi everyone,

There are probably a dozen of threads out there on Isolation/ Vibration footers out there, but there hasn't been thus far one been that combines the following two assumptions:

1. Isolation/ Vibration effectiveness differs per type of component (from source to speaker).
2. The above with Most Popular brands available as per July 2020.

Some of the most recognised brands thus far:

• Arya Audio
  • Artesania Audio
  • Aurios
  • Black Diamond Racing
  • Critical Mass Systems
  • Gingko
  • Harmonic Resolution Systems
  • Harmonix
  • Iso-Acoustics
  • Shun Mook
  • Silent Running Audio
  • Star Sound Technologies
  • Stillpoints
  • Symposium
  • Townshend

The reason for starting this thread is that in the past few months I have been reading that the Critical Mass Centerstage 2 footers are beating all or most of the above solutions from the other named brands. However, it seems that the Arya Audio Revopods are also beating most of the brands in some high-end select forums and groups as well. 

Do you use and or have/ had any experience with the above and where did you place them and why?

Here is my setup currently.

1. Source/ Network player: Star Sound Technologies Sistrum platform
2. Pre-Amp: No footer yet (Artesania Audio rack)
3. Amplifier: No footer yet (Artesania Audio rack)
4. Power conditioner: Harmonic Resolution Systems Nimbus & HRS platform footers
5. Power supplies for source: Stillpoints
6. Router: Stillpoints
7. Speakers: Stillpoints

I found out that this works the best in my system, but would like to know your experience as I found that using these footers and their effectiveness really depends on the component. Specifically, I would like to hear your experience with Arya Audio and Centerstage 2 footers?
128x128richardhk
I got the original large Mod Squad Tip Toes many years ago to place under a B&K ST140/McIntosh MC225/B&K EX442 Sonata and Music Reference RM5 mkII preamp and was a believer. Let a friend borrow them and never got them back.

i was working selling audio gear at the time (early 90’s) and they started coming out with ultra expensive metal or brass cones and I thought it all snake oil.  The original Tip Toes @ $7/each made a big difference and I couldn’t justify spending gobs more.

A couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to find more Tip Toes.  I also have large hard rubber stoppers from Home Depot or Lowe’s for $2.75 each that I place under my speakers to decouple them from the floor or stands and they are good enough for me.  I refuse to get into the minutiae of it all.  
I recently made the decision to go with Symposium Acoustics products.  Speaking with the owner (Peter) helped me a lot to understand his technology and application to my components.  I first went with the Segue ISO and Rollerblock Jr + for my turntable and the Segue with Rollerblock Jr + for my phono stage.  What a meaningful difference that made!  Much better clarity and definition in the mid-range and excellent definition in the bass region, especially for bass guitar and percussion.  Soundstage became a bit wider and deeper, as well.  I'll next be adding the Rollerblock Jr + for my preamp and power amp along with the Foundation Ultra Rack.  Their Osiris Rack is more desirable, but is beyond my budget.  Next after that will be isolation/vibration control for my new speakers (once they arrive next month).  While there are other very nice isolation/vibration control products on the market I am quite satisfied in choosing one brand.  And, I believe, the Symposium Acoustics brand has a lot to offer in choices and quality of performance.  You just can't go wrong in using products from their assortment, from modest and up to the most elaborate, depending on your budget.
Harmonix by Combak makes great sounding footers and accessories, too bad I can,t afford them.