Ikea Eket shelves with a large vinyl collection?

Hi All, 

Has anyone had success storing a large vinyl collection (2000+) in the Ikea Eket shelves? I'm worried about the weight restrictions per shelf. My current shelves hold about 40 lbs. per shelf, but the Eket is rated only 15 lbs per shelf. Any experience with this? 
lspice
Hey I bought IKEA used on letgo...there out there cheap you just need a pu truck.
I use a Kallax double which I lay sideways then I lay a single on top of that using nothing but some 2" diameter thin rubber washers (more in the middle), the weight of the records is more than enough to keep everything in place, this gives 12 squares for vinyl. I have the whole thing up against the wall about an inch out because of baseboard. I love this setup for vinyl.
Costco
 steel shelves. 
 My LPS S
 are stored in odyssey BOXES!
160-180 LPS per box. Depending on thickness and et all. 
Happy w them!
Most of mine are stored on the Odyssey boxes.  
 Great storage
japanese rice papers inners and sea lake Japanese Mylar bags, then in the Odyssey boxes.  
A little hard to get to, but, their amazing!
Glad to see this thread continues. We decided on the tall SEKTION cabinets (without doors) from Ikea kitchen dept. These are about 8 feet tall. We have 8 of them side by side and they're amazingly strong - no bending shelves. I highly recommend this option!