Warn Sound Capacitor

hi all ;)
based on your experience, i would like advice on choosing a warm sounding capacitor, its use will be in passive crossover for loudspeakers.
128x128audio4pass
Audio4pass, what Values and quantities do you require, and what is your budget?
@audio4pass

i know what i do ;)no resistor in tw circuit only 12db/oct so one cap in series and ind in parallel
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8721

I have two set of crossovers in my photos.
What you can't see in the photos is the tuning bay in the underside, the back of the speaker.

While measuring, a variable resistor in parallel with the resistor in the circuit is used to tune either drivers one at a time, you could try running wires out through your port (if you have one?) and tune your tweeter energy, in parallel to the cap as your moniker image circuit diagram is.

If you've already thought of that, which it seems you may have.
I used Superior Z-Cap (two in parallel for one circuit to make the correct value) with a Duelund Capacitor 0.01uF 600Vdc Silver (Ag) Foil & Wax/Oil Precision BYPASS Cap. I found this to be a good sounding combination and much cheaper than using a Duelund VSF of the same value.

All the best.
You might be chasing your tail a bit, trying to find a cap that will tame your tweeter. Something with a high ESR would work, but it would make more sense to just install an L-pad (in parallel to the tweeter, across the tweeter output of your filter) and use it to pad the tweeter level. Once your tweeter level is comfortable, remove the L-pad and measure its resistance. Purchase a high quality resistor of the same value, and install it in the same location.