MIT Matrix rev 60 speaker cables. Has anyone listened to them?

I’m very tempted to try these cables out with a no risk 30day money back Guarantee. They’re offered exclusively here on Audiogon by Joe Abrams. Joe seems like a real nice person. My conscience doesn’t 
want me to just get them to hear what they sound like and then return them, but without knowing if they’re as good as Joe says they’re it’s a 50/50 roll the dice situation. He states they’re better then the older Oracle 1.2 model that not too long ago was MIT’s top cables. Has anyone heard them?
hiendmmoe
Like @keithtexas I have Matrix HD60 speaker cables too.
It would be interesting to hear if the Rev 2’s are a large improvement on these.

Looking at the ads, they look similar down to the network boxes. I think MIT themselves stock EVO and 2C3D in the Heritage series which also look similar but not as much as the Rev 2’s do. They sort of straddle the old Matrix HD60 performance wise.
I believe the old Matrix series was discontinued in favour of the SL Matrix which were slimmer in design.
My other concern with these cables is will they work with my existing silver interconnects. Does MIT need the full loom to work?