Does Anyone Currently Make an Ethernet to I2S Renderer?

Currently looking at devices to have audio bypass laptop controlling with JRiver. I have been using an Oppo 105 out to SPDIF. Certainly sounds better than laptop USB, but has its limitations. I know of many good devices from Ethernet to USB, where I have an Amenero input (with its own power). But since my DAC has two I2S inputs (rj47 and hdmi hardware), I guess that would be a better option, if available.  I have a large music collection on a NAS and am very happy using JRiver and controlling by phone.
melm
Post removed 
Thank you for the responses. It's been eye opening.  Of these the least expensive by far is the Empirical at $3000. That’s more than I care to spend now.

There are so few DACs with I2S inputs, I suppose, so that the market is very small for this variety of renderer. They must all be hand made and consequently expensive. That will, I think, change in a few years and, who knows, manufacturers may even agree on a convention for cables.
Magna Mano is another. I like my ultra. Unlike many, it comes with a beautifully built linear power supply...

https://www.magnahifi.com/en/webshop/mh-he-pi2s
Metrum used to make an Ethernet to i2s bridge at one time.
It was their recommended route to connect to an accompanying Metrum DAC with i2s input.

No idea what protocol or cable end they used but might be worth looking into.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649629340-metrum-acoustics-ambre-roon-endpoint-streamer-with-i2s...

Sold but gives you an idea for research possibly.
Melm I wouldn’t get too hung up about not being able to use i2s though very good I’ve used these inputs and outputs over the past four years with PS Audio , Denafrips , Rockna and just recently with AudioByte .

A very recent purchase completely changed my mind about many things about digital playback especially the level of sound quality that I’m experiencing now.

With the number of converters , re-clockers and separate power supplies on the market today there are a couple one box solutions that stand out head and shoulders above the rest the Innuos Phoenix and Ideon Audio’s Master Time either model would really step up the performance of your lap top Nas and Oppo with a SPDIF converter to USB or Ideons Absolute Time with SPDIF and USB inputs and outputs.