TT Decisions, decisions...

Hi all,
I am looking for opinions on keeping the TT I have or several I have been able to source, but are they any better.

Currently my main TT is a Micro Seiki BL-91L with an Allaerts MC1 boron on a MS-505-LS arm. The table has been modified with 23kg of polished gun metal material. It holds speed perfectly.

I also have a Luxman PD-350 with a VS-300 and a TA-1 tonearm. I also have 2 x PD-310 TTs and my beloved JVC QL-Y5F.

To the point. I have available to purchase a Luxman PD-444; a Yamaha PX2 tangential refurbished; a JVC QL-Y55f refurbished, or do I look for a PD-555, or a QL-Y66f or Y77f, or a new Technics SL-1200 (or joking, a Dohmann Helix 2 please!).

So with these choices, there will be some participants who will have the knowledge to analyse the vintage players and:
1. Offer an opinion on what I have. 2.Honestly discuss the options and perhaps expand on these
3. Move to the “todays” turntables and why.
4. Money. A critical part of the acquisitions.
5. I am willing to move all my turntables for the right one.
Australia uses 240vav/50hz but I do use a transformer for my Ayre K3r pre.

Another piece of information is that I use a Luxman EQ-500 phono.

Thanks, AG 🇦🇺
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xamg56
Passive brag anyone? Like the guy at my club who is looking for a new driver because he is only getting 315 yards out of his 2019 Epic driver. First world problems.🤦‍♂️
Passive brag anyone? Like the guy at my club who is looking for a new driver because he is only getting 315 yards out of his 2019 Epic driver. First world problems.🤦‍♂️
Sorry gents. My question was meant to seek some opinion on what to keep or sell and/or replace the lot with a new or another TT (which I stated were other options).

It is a shame that some of you seem to think I am a troll or a big noter. If you want me to send a photo of each TT, I’ll be happy to.

The MS-BL91L is a special which was specially modified and the platter (solid gunmetal ground to a mirror finish by “Mirror Finish Polishing” in Kearny Missouri. It weighs 23lb (not kgs as I stated in my original post). Aussies use metric and imperial. Sorry for the misinformation there. 
The electronics and motor adjusted to cater for the 40% increase in inertia. A new
belt was also sourced for it as well.

Anyway, all I was asking for was any suggestions on change or keep.

MC: what were you asking? Silver or Gold?
Tom6897: Sorry you see my post as bragging. Without all relative information, how do you reply properly, or can you?
🇦🇺
All I was asking for was an opinion on what to keep or sell, to reduce the number of TTs to one, maybe two. 
Shame that some of you see this forum as a way of insulting members who wish to seek other’s opinions.
BR3098
It may be that I have some gems but am unaware that they are gems.

What is it with you people? I think I need to find a better forum where people are treated with a bit of respect. 🇦🇺