TT Decisions, decisions...

Hi all,
I am looking for opinions on keeping the TT I have or several I have been able to source, but are they any better.

Currently my main TT is a Micro Seiki BL-91L with an Allaerts MC1 boron on a MS-505-LS arm. The table has been modified with 23kg of polished gun metal material. It holds speed perfectly.

I also have a Luxman PD-350 with a VS-300 and a TA-1 tonearm. I also have 2 x PD-310 TTs and my beloved JVC QL-Y5F.

To the point. I have available to purchase a Luxman PD-444; a Yamaha PX2 tangential refurbished; a JVC QL-Y55f refurbished, or do I look for a PD-555, or a QL-Y66f or Y77f, or a new Technics SL-1200 (or joking, a Dohmann Helix 2 please!).

So with these choices, there will be some participants who will have the knowledge to analyse the vintage players and:
1. Offer an opinion on what I have. 2.Honestly discuss the options and perhaps expand on these
3. Move to the “todays” turntables and why.
4. Money. A critical part of the acquisitions.
5. I am willing to move all my turntables for the right one.
Australia uses 240vav/50hz but I do use a transformer for my Ayre K3r pre.

Another piece of information is that I use a Luxman EQ-500 phono.

Thanks, AG 🇦🇺
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xamg56
The table has been modified with 23kg of polished gun metal material.

Care to claify?
Passive brag anyone? Like the guy at my club who is looking for a new driver because he is only getting 315 yards out of his 2019 Epic driver. First world problems.🤦‍♂️
Passive brag anyone? Like the guy at my club who is looking for a new driver because he is only getting 315 yards out of his 2019 Epic driver. First world problems.🤦‍♂️
Sorry gents. My question was meant to seek some opinion on what to keep or sell and/or replace the lot with a new or another TT (which I stated were other options).

It is a shame that some of you seem to think I am a troll or a big noter. If you want me to send a photo of each TT, I’ll be happy to.

The MS-BL91L is a special which was specially modified and the platter (solid gunmetal ground to a mirror finish by “Mirror Finish Polishing” in Kearny Missouri. It weighs 23lb (not kgs as I stated in my original post). Aussies use metric and imperial. Sorry for the misinformation there. 
The electronics and motor adjusted to cater for the 40% increase in inertia. A new
belt was also sourced for it as well.

Anyway, all I was asking for was any suggestions on change or keep.

MC: what were you asking? Silver or Gold?
Tom6897: Sorry you see my post as bragging. Without all relative information, how do you reply properly, or can you?
🇦🇺