Finally!!! I just purchased some Aerial Acoustics 7T speakers! How do I power them???

I am very excited as i just placed my order for my Aerial Acoustics 7T speakers.  Now i am trying to figure out if the associated equipment I have is suitable for driving them.  I am currently running an Anthem MRX-710 and a B&K Reference 7270 THX amplifier.  I am replacing Aerial 7B's but I will be keeping my Aerial cc3B center channel speaker.  

My systems is truly a 50/50 split between music and movies, but I do LOVE my home theater.  Do you all think that the B&K amplifier will do these speakers justice?  (I am only using 3 of the 7 available channels suds there should be plenty of headroom...)

I don't see myself changing out the Anthem MRX-710 any time soon, so what do you all think I should do with the amplification stage?  Just use the Anthem receiver? Keep the B&K Reference 7270 MkII amp? Upgrade to a new amp?  ( I am considering a Krell Chorus 5200... thoughts on the synergy between this and the Aerial 7T's?)  I am completely open for realistic opinions (I can't spend $10K on amps for these) for a multi-channel amp to power them.

Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say here.  Thanks in advance!!
jwincville
Yes.. You should calll Michael Kelly and ask About the SR surrounds, and the respective center and Sound Anchors(A stand He used for the SW, model 9, the SDACC as well).. Call and ask
I am using Aerial 5's and a CC-3 center w/my 5T's. Seamless surround. Paradigm also works well. In fact when Michael Kelly was demoing his new Aerial on wall LCR's the ceiling and side speakers were all paradigm. Worked well. W/your 7T's you should definitely go w/a 2 channel amp. One thing about the T series the speakers are easier to power vs. the old series. I'm using a Bryston 2.5 SST2 w/my 5T's. plenty of power. W/the 7T's I look at the 4B SST2 used. Also if you ask Michael Kelly one amp he likes w/his 7T's are the Gato Class D amps. I've heard these amps at my dealer and they are excellent. They are made in Denmark. There is an active Aerial thread on AVS forum w/plenty of long time users. Also a good place to get some feedback.
Not sure which amp, but when I auditioned those speakers I really liked them. I did hear a touch of bass overhang, so an amp that has firm control of the lower ranges and is speedy might address that. 
Michael Kelly really likes Gato Audio Gear with his speakers

The Gato Audio FM 50 speakers are amazing too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpXwQaFNJbo