A challenge to the "measurement" camp

I’ve watched some of his video and I actually agree on some of what he said,
but he seems too confident on his insistence on measurement. For those
who expound on the merits of blind test and measurement, why not turn
the table upside down?

Why not do a blind test of measurement? That is I will supply all the measurement
you want, can you tell me which is a better product?

For example, if I have a set of cable, and a set of measurement for each
individual cable, can you tell me which is the best cable based on measurement
alone? I will supply all the measurement you want.
After all, that is what you’re after right? Objective result and not subjective
listening test.

Fast forward to 8:15 mark where he keeps ranting about listening test
without measurement.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katmUM-Xelw

By the way, is he getting paid by Belden?  Because he keeps talking about it
and how well it measures.  I've had some BlueJean cables and they can easily
bettered by some decent cables.  
andy2
If the person buys (spends money) on a power regenerator and then needs to buy a new power cord for it to sound better,
On paper, but there is no such thing as 100% isolation.  They are all connected in there.  Also there is no such thing as "power signal" and "music signal".  They are all the same since you modulate the power to get musical signal, so in that respect, the musical signal comes straight from the power signal.  A quick look of the power amplifier schematic will show this.

It's like noise insulator.  Regardless how much you put in, there will be some noise that leaked through.  

glupson, when you buy a pair of shoes, don’t you also wear socks with them? 
andy2 trying to give engineering lessons .... now that is "lols".

Not 100% isolation, but the whole point of an power regenerator is to isolate, and the whole point of a power supply is to isolate the AC from the audio, and if they are each doing their job, then they AC should be totally isolated and the AC power cord for the regenerator should not matter one little bit.

Sounds like it is a pretty crappy power regenerator if an AC cord makes a difference that is audible .... well if it truly is.

Some noise may leak through, but some and audible are not the same thing. I don't spend that much on a regenerator for anything audible to pass through.
There is a reason why it's called "power conditioner" and not "power isolation".  If one is capable of reading schematic circuit, then one would understand there is no such thing as "isolation".

But I don't expect Atadavid to understand that.  
I don't think you even know what the term "isolation"means. Technically a transformer with non-connected windings is "isolated".  It is also not called a power conditioner, it is called AC REGENERATOR. At least have some idea about what we are talking about so you don't make yourself look so foolish.  Would you like me to draw you a block diagram for one?