A challenge to the "measurement" camp

I’ve watched some of his video and I actually agree on some of what he said,
but he seems too confident on his insistence on measurement. For those
who expound on the merits of blind test and measurement, why not turn
the table upside down?

Why not do a blind test of measurement? That is I will supply all the measurement
you want, can you tell me which is a better product?

For example, if I have a set of cable, and a set of measurement for each
individual cable, can you tell me which is the best cable based on measurement
alone? I will supply all the measurement you want.
After all, that is what you’re after right? Objective result and not subjective
listening test.

Fast forward to 8:15 mark where he keeps ranting about listening test
without measurement.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katmUM-Xelw

By the way, is he getting paid by Belden?  Because he keeps talking about it
and how well it measures.  I've had some BlueJean cables and they can easily
bettered by some decent cables.  
andy2
i understand but this decoupling cannot be perfect or absolute no? there is a trade-off implicated in the decoupling itsef....With or without power cord.... The regenerator is always linked to the electrical grid of the house and change the general noise floor of the house and change the particular noise floor of the audio system, no ?

This is my point....

Thanks for your answer....
@roberttdid - so minute differences in resitance and RFI rejection are not indicators of anything that audibly effects a speaker cable, what would you as an engineer say would be measurable indicators to look for in a speaker cable?

Does capacitance have any bearing on sound quality?

I am working on the premise that physics is pretty uniform, and that if we don’t know what to measure and how to measure the most important attributes of for example speaker cables - the mystery exists to be discovered. The answers are there, and in time will be as uncontested as the spherical like shape of the World (oh crap, those darned Flat Earthers).

I am really surprised that people accidentally come across really excellent sounding cable formulas that have no common scientific basis?
People were figuring g out ways to make good things long before they knew or understood the science of why it worked well. Trial and error, accidental, or logical thinking. Now we have science to help us explain the why. I think it’s foolhardy to believe we understand everything already, and new discoveries are made constantly that expand our knowledge, or modify what we thought we already knew about a subject. It quite obvious that even people who have problems with the cable subject will agree about different things we here in a sound system, soundstage, clarity, dynamics, etc, and not all of those things have ways to measure them. So they therefore don’t exist? They do, we just don’t have a way of measuring it at this point in time. 
"It quite obvious that even people who have problems with the cable subject will agree about different things we here in a sound system, soundstage, clarity, dynamics, etc, and not all of those things have ways to measure them. So they therefore don’t exist? They do, we just don’t have a way of measuring it at this point in time."

Exactly

I have an "Exactpower" transformer (heavy beast) that everything but my power amps go through & it also is sensitive to SQ changes via different power cords, even though it "shouldn't" be.
Most things in a system seem to react to each other, in different ways. Some things I don’t detect differences, while others seem to make a bigger impact.