Reviews on SVS SB/PB 3000, Paradigm's seismic 110 subwoofer

Hi Audiophiles! I am getting very close to finally purchasing a sub. The SVS SB 3000/PB 3000 as well as the Paradigm Seismic 110 have been suggested by my home theater guy. My listening tastes are TV (Netflix), 4G action movies, classical music, and some blues/rock and Roll........ I know I'm dating myself!!!Jimmy Hendrix anyone?? Because I listen to a lot of classical music I was thinking I may need faster base. I have a pair of TETRA 506s that I dearly love, a new Anthem Integrated Amp, Pioneer Deck for all things disc. Thoughts???
violingal
Thanks all for your ideas. The Paradigm Seismic 110 boasts high excursion and very deep bass 'for its size'. I'm always concerned when anything is spoken of in those terms however I guess I'm being greedy for wanting rumbling bass in my 4G films as well as clear reproduction when I'm hearing bass in a symphony orchestra and of course, the canons at the end of the '1812 Overture'. But I guess I can be excused a bit b/c I'm a violin teacher and sound is everything!!! I have read about the Rhythmik subs and they are interesting. Any more ideas?? Maybe subs I don't know about??
Post removed 
How did you make out with the sub? Did you ever hear the Paradigm Seismic 110? I may be getting that one because of the punchiness it’s supposed to produce for music and ability to go very low for movies. It was recommended by my audio guy as well. The SVS SB-2000 Pro (non ported) is up there too for consideration but may be too big for our space. The SVS has rave reviews and has a smaller footprint although not as small as the Paradigm.