Projector - Looking for advice

I need to replace my old projector. I am looking to spend less than $600 used. I want 1080. Are there any models or brands you could point me to? What should I be looking for? Brightness, contrast, DLP, LCD, so on. I do not want 3D.
I really appreciate your expertise.
Thanks
Greg
gdush
Hello, 

You can get ViewSonic 1080p DLP Projector under 500 dollars. 

This projector provides decent features. It provides Full HD resolution that is a plus point in this price range. The brightness is so cool as well.

If you need more details about ViewSonic 1080 Projector, you may need to visit: https://projectorfinder.com/best-projector-under-500
You Need " ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projector"

This projector has surpassed my exceptions. I'm using it for outdoor movie nights and I love that it is light and easy to setup. It is also bright enough that I can set up when there is still some light out and get everything adjusted as far as screen size.

The sound is not that great but that's to be expected there's an audio out similar to whats on your computer I'm using that and 2 channel stereo and it works fine. I may end up getting a blu-ray player with it own audio outputs and going down that route. But for what I paid I got more than I thought I'd get. Had some comments from neighbors that thought I paid 1000s of bucks on it.

Btw before buying this projector, I've read the review from: https://tenrater.com/best-projectors-under-500/
Native 1080p WiFi Projector, Gzunelic 7000 Lumens Smart Bluetooth Projector ± 50° 4D
best projector for the use EPSON HOME CINEMA 2150  
The best projector out of the models I tried — the one I'll be prescribing to my companions — is the $899 Epson 2150. The picture is incredible: it's enormous, it's brilliant, and the shading multiplication is beautiful. The 2150 is a LCD projector, which gives it a fresh picture in any event, while anticipating a 130-inch picture, and it can extend up to 300 inches. It has 1080p goal, however except if you're in a totally dull venue with a screen, it won't appear to be observably unique than 4K.
postalexperience.com/pos