High Powered Holographic Amplifiers

I am looking for high powered amplifiers that are truly Holographic.. 

My speakers are power hungry, 

The Audio Research Ref 610T is easily the most holographic amplifier(s) that have ever been in this system. 

The solid holographic images moving around the room are nothing short of amazing. 

Music just seems to pour out of the speakers.

My "room" is completely untreated and has lots of noise provided by my sub zero fridge and freezer units. 
My equipment is pretty good, though.

Are there any solid state options that are as good?

My speakers are Magnepan 20.1
Preamp is Audio Research Ref 5
Source is a VPI (both Classic 3 and Aries I)
Cart is a Dynavector XV1-s
Phono Pre is a Manley Steelhead RC
Cables are whatever I bought on Ebay, Power cords (in this system) are generally just normal factory.

(I'm not looking for a white paper discussion on what sonic holography is, or to discuss ancient Carver products.)

Curious about the Ayre MX-R, the Pass XS-300 (but I have no experience whatsoever with either).

Are there any other amplifiers besides the Ref 610T that might be _truly_ worthy of the epithet "Holographic"?. 

(If you don't know the difference between soundstaging and holography, this is not the thread for you.)
128x128theduker
Why do you want to switch to solid state amplifiers if you are so happy with what you are hearing now?
A whole weave of new cables, power cords, and a Coda Model 16 amp...two, if you have the means.
@dprazz. Not to answer for the op but with experience with the ref 600, it ran pretty hot. I'm thinking the 610 isn't much cooler. The other thing is to have a refurb tube replacement, that'll cost over $2200.