Amp to drive Focal Kanta 3

Hi guys I am new to Hifi speakers and I recently paid a downpayment to the dealership. I am planning to get the Focal kanta 3 driven by devialet expert 200. I auditioned it with the ps audio m700, and honestly I didn’t hear much difference(maybe bcs of the room?), and was willing to go the cheaper route(m700), but my dad leaned towards the devialet due to “less clutter” not for the sound. Anyways I am not a 100% on the amps driving them, and I am open to suggestions. 

I have also listened to other speakers like the kef ls50w, bowers and wilkins 804, 803d3 driven by audiolab8300xp, revel ultima studio2 driven by mark levinson 532h(this was the best sounding to me and my dad) however they were a tiny bit more expensive than the focals. I couldnt push my dads budget any more since I have already more than doubled his intial budget. Anyways I might as well rant here, I asked for an audition on the kef reference 3 on the dealer and sadly they were not entertaining me so yeah I left. For the bowers on the other hand at first they were entertaining me but I guess they got tired and thought that my family didn’t have the dough HAHAHAHA and stopped entertaining my inquiries about prices. I wanted to try the 803 d3 with the michi s5 but yeah they didn’t bother talking to me anymore. The best of the bunch was the revel ultima studio 2 the “airiness” and imaging of that speaker was amazing, heck even my dad who was laughing at me when I was describing the sound that hi fi speaker makes were impressed and said it was like the singers were inside the room. Anyways I chosed the Kanta 3 for the wider soundstage, but damn I still miss the “airiness” and the bass of the revel.

Anyways I would really appreciate any suggestions just not Mcintosh amps pls since they don’t even bother answering my enquiries. My room is 13x4m thats why I wanted a wide soundstage. Would the devialet expert 200 be a good pair with those? My fear is that I haven’t listened to a lot of amps paired with kanta 3 yet to know it’s full potential. Also I can’t push the budget anymore, and I would not be able to upgrade anymore. Any amps that have good synergy with the kanta 3?

kulo
Ow and I forgot to tell that the salesman was pushing for the devialet. He said that thats the combo they use on hifi shows. He also said that they'd be able to increase the sound quality by breaking it in( I honestly don’t think it would greatly improve sound quality) and using good wires.
@ Kulo.
I own the Focal Kanta 3’s and a Kanta Center Speaker. Also Focal Aria 906 for surround. I spent hours listening to speakers including B&W, Paradigm, Wilson, Klipsch LaScala, Kef, Tannoy’s, Teckton Design and a few others.
I CHOOSE Focal Kanta No. 3

I demoed the Primaluna Evo 400 integrated amp, the Anthem STR power amp, STR Preamp, STR integrated amp, the Pathos integrated amp and the McIntosh C2700 preamp in my home for 2 weeks connected to Kanta 3. They are all good, synergy is the key, so I bought the McIntosh C2700 a month ago and I am very happy and can’t wait to get home from work to hear it. I demoed the McIntosh MC462 amp with my new preamp and got goose bumps and a —— on and almost cried with joy. Without even hearing the McIntosh MC611 amp, and from the reading reviews. I think i want it no matter why.

I own a Carver M-1.0t amp that has been modified. Look at carvermk2.com.
I bought this amp from my neighbor for 600 bucks 1 year ago and he had it rebuilt a year before. It does the job, which I don’t know why I need to look further down the rabbit hole but I seem to have Gotton the audio flu.
Check out Don Sachs amp and preamps. My neighbor owns one and I am very impressed with it.

Hope this helps, I’m not familiar with the amps that you were demoing.
Wow that's amazing, you were able to try out so much speakers and amps sadly I don't have the capability to try all those aswell. There's not much hifi dealers here in Philippines. I'm confident that if I really push the dealer I can get an audition for MC462 but it's really out of my dad's budget so there's no point HAHAHAHA. The most I can go if ever I take the mcintosh route would be the MC152 😔
@kulo,

I started with an MC152 and a year later traded up to the MC302 and did not lose one penny on the trade. The MC152 got amp of the year in one of the European Audio magazines.  It is an excellent amplifier which would drive your Kanta 3 with real authority. 
@stereo5 

Wouldn't an MC152 be a downgrade compared to the devialet expert 200? Since it basically has lower watts?