What do you sit on?

As my system has improved I am spending more time listening but my "sweet spot" is not as comfortable as I would like. I'm looking at new chairs, recliners, etc.  This is one topic I have not seen discussed on Audiogon. What kind of chair, perhaps what specific manufacturers are favored by experienced audiophiles? Maybe a little crowd sourcing in this area might turn up some overlooked gems in the way of listening room furniture.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbruce19
Post removed 
Post removed 
Ekorness Stressless.  I've picked up 3 of them over the last several years used locally off of Craigslist and Marketplace for very reasonable $.  Be on the lookout and act fast.  Know what they look like.
I listen from Wassily Chairs. In addition to being a beautiful and classic design (see this Wikipedia writeup), their relatively low seating position results in my ears being at an optimal height for my particular speakers (Daedalus Ulysses), and I would expect any effects they might have on sonics due to reflections to be very minimal compared to many other kinds of chairs.

Also, the Wassily chairs are very easy to re-position when my wife and I are both listening.

Various knockoffs of the Wassily are available at much lower prices than the genuine article shown at the first link.

Roberttdid:
If you have not treated your back walls, then a high back is likely to sound better.  

Definitely a point to consider.  In my case, though, this is probably not an issue as the central third of the rear wall is open to another room, as well as being about seven feet from the listening position.

Regards,
-- Al

When it’s safer to shop, I’ll look for something adjustable.

Oh Brother!

It's safe to shop. It's always been safe to shop.

Use the common sense the good lord gave you and go out and buy a chair. You don't have to sit in someone's lap to shop for a chair.....lol....