Best linear PSU under $1000?

For powering things like a lumin u1 mini, pi2aes etc. What is the best under $1k? Obviously sbooster mk2 and uptone lps 1.2 come to mind. Any others?
Keces p8, Plixir Elite BDC are others I can think of.
smodtactical
How is the Keces P8 working out for you? I use both the Uptone Audio JS-2 and the Mojo Audio Illuminati v3. I like both power supplies. 
So far working out really well but I haven't compared it to other PSUs. Will get a PSU box with stock lumin psu in it to compare soon hopefully.
Wow! Those things are a LOT of money for a simple power supply and usually only good for one voltage.Look on Ebay for used industrial lab power supplies. Many to choose from for 100 bucks or less. Look for Power Designs, Hewlett Packard, companies that made top notch lab gear.I have two Power Designs power supplies, they will provide 0 to 60 VDC, up to 5 amps current and the power is very clean, well less than a millivolt ripple and the voltage is extremely stable even on a 6 place lab voltmeter. The model with the micrometer pots can regulate to within several millionths of a voltage once set. The voltage regulator is actually in an oven built into the supply to keep it at a constant temp.
These are much better designs and much more versatile, plus your not getting ripped off paying the audiophile tax.
Of course it looks like lab gear but just hide it.
BillWojo
Post removed