Focal sopra 2/Gryphon Diablo 300 not good match

Hallo Friends. I have the Gryphon 300 and the focal sopra 2 playing together with an Aurender n10 streamer.
I thing the most fatiguing system. I don’t know why. To much highs..absolute no synergy between bass and high frequency..
Can’t hear it more then 10 minutes. Have also the Isoacoustics Gaia 1 installed.and quality speaker cable’s from jorma. And Wireworld power cord. 
Any Suggestion? 
128x128joannism
Are all the components fully broken in?
How did you arrive at this combination?  Did you audition everything beforehand?
Sounds like most Focal Speakers I have heard.  So now you have a decision.  Chase changes, modifications to your system to make them tolerable to you.

Or sell them to someone who loves the Focal Sound (and nothing wrong with that) and go find some speakers you love.

Otherwise... I'd be thinking Tube amp or pre-amp, or integrated.

Most of us here have had a speaker we just don't love.  Many of us (me included) have chased system changes to tolerate them and try to love them.  We post about the changes...

... but in the end most end up changing.  
Major bummer;
I had Sopra No 2 and experienced same;
Used relaxing yet detailed electronics to drive them; Luxman M900 amp/ C900 pre; 
neutral cables;PS Audio DSD Dac;
damped room ( not bright);
They sounded awesome on about 3 songs; rest of time I was holding my ears;
Bass was like cardboard. I liked the sound of my former Aria 948 and 906 by a large margin;
 I can’t imagine why they were so thin and bright;   broken in all the other boxes checked... just could not figure them out.Good subs are mandatory; Dual Rel 812 at a minimum;
I’m sorry for your pain but I have been there.