Suggestions for $2k budget

Greetings, and I hope you are all well.
Looking for speaker advice on a $2k budget. Used or new, tower or bookshelf, doesn't matter. I'm about a year into my audiophile journey and am about to buy a house with a small to medium sized space I'll be using as a listening room. I listen to mostly rock/electronic 
I respect your opinions very much, would be very grateful for any tips!
Thank you,
Bryce
bryce_3
My Spatial M4 Turbo S do electronic music well (all music), not too fussy with room placement either.  Sometimes i wish for a little more low end bass but very good value for money.
  1. Elac Adante bookshelf speakers. Do not believe you can beat the sound of these speakers they sound WAY above their price point. Good Luck
@bryce_3, have you purchased anything yet?  If not, call Fritz up.  A new pair of Carbon 6’s will be great for what you are looking for.  The SB Acoustics 6” carbon / rohacell driver is awesome and the soft dome tweeter will sound nice with your adcom gear.  All of Fritz’s speakers have exceptionally smooth impedance curves and sound fantastic with just about any amplifier.  I imagine that he will work out an in home trial with you as well.  Fantastic speakers at affordable prices built by a true gentleman passionate about building great sounding speakers!
Cerwin Vega XLS-15 15" 3-Way Floorstanding Tower Passive Speaker, 38Hz-20kHz at -3 dB