Recommendations for fast sounding cables

I've recently acquired a SEP amp based on kt88's and while it presents well in many ways it lacks the speed of my push-pull and ss amps which is typical.  Thus I'm looking for some nice and well rounded sounding speaker cables (non-biwire) and interconnects (single-ended) that excel in speed, tempo, PRAT, whatever you wanna call it to try to get some of the head nodding and toe-tapping back.  Transparency, detail, open soundstage are basic requisites as well.  I would also consider maybe changing out my psu umbilical cord, usb, and digital coax.  I understand that this will likely involve some or all silver in the makeup of the cables, and while I like a lit-up sound- an overly bright anything will usually get quickly replaced.  The budget is not high at $100-$300 new or used but may make considerations for something exceptional that fits the bill. I've gathered that some of the following may work- please feel free to comment on those as well, but I would also like to get some more suggestions.  Thanks!

Mapleshade Double Helix
DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14
Signal Cable Silver Resolution
auralacrobatics
In handling dozens of sets and hundreds of individual cables over the years, I do not come to the conclusion that cables can make a system sound "faster," but that this is predominantly a function of the combination of components and speakers. Cables do influence how well you hear the attributes of the system. 

Don't get hung up on silver conductor, as it can lean toward the bright, edgy end of things. 

At your price point you would be best going with used cables, and do not neglect aftermarket power cords, as they are critical to superior sound. If you have serviceable speaker cables and ICs, I suggest you seek a couple nice, used power cords to start. You'll be shocked at the improvement. 

Seriously consider that you made a mistake in moving from SS to tube amp. You could swap many cables and still be unhappy. If the change is too extreme from what you enjoyed more, then likely cables alone will not suffice to bring full enjoyment. My guess is the primary difference in performance is the bass, which is likely to be wooly and indistinct in comparison. If so, cables will not reverse that, but you must accept it as a fundamental difference in amps. You could change speakers to more efficient ones, or go back to a SS amp. But, cables do not allow a reversal of such characteristics. 

I am not interested in debating my observations. 

" Seriously consider that you made a mistake in moving from SS to tube amp. You could swap many cables and still be unhappy. If the change is too extreme from what you enjoyed more, then likely cables alone will not suffice to bring full enjoyment. My guess is the primary difference in performance is the bass, which is likely to be wooly and indistinct in comparison. If so, cables will not reverse that, but you must accept it as a fundamental difference in amps. You could change speakers to more efficient ones, or go back to a SS amp. But, cables do not allow a reversal of such characteristics.
"
  Fully agree.
Recently, I replaced just one power cord and what you seek popped like flipping a switch

Now, I already have 2 Wire World Electra 7 PCs @ $240 (one to the Oppo 105 the other to my EVS 1200 class D amp), but I had a 3rd hanging around after eliminating my preamp due to using my Oppo 105 VVC direct to my amp, which I was able to do after upgrading the power supply and IEC (see ebay). FYI all ICs and speaker cables are WW

WELL, I protect/condition my gear with a Core Power 1800, which is connected to a 20 amp dedicated line where I had been using a ~ 15 year old boutique PC @ $800. How much of an improvement (if at all) would it make to replace the $800 PC with my WW Electra 7 you ask... are you sitting down?

EVERYTHING came alive from piano notes to kick and snare drum to the sound stage. PRAT, PRAT and more PRAT

hth
Most people attribute the quality of "speed" to a particular quality of mid-bass, which is a factor of speakers/amp. No cable is going to compensate for the significantly different electrical properties of your new SEP amp. It is just not going to happen.