Roon: is it just a pretty face for browsing music?

I’m curios about getting Roon and using it to integrate with my Bluesound player because BlueOS kind of sucks. 
I use Qobuz as my streaming music choice but wanted to know if there’s another reason to use Roon versus the BlueOS. 

Is it just a pretty face where you can read about all the artists and albums because actually in don’t really care about the band members or anything. 
Is there ways to find new similar music to the one your listening to, etc? Or similar artists?
todd1010
Roon lets you aggregate from multiple sources into a really polished, user-friendly interface. It also gives you an incredibly flexible DSP that lets do things like, for example, transcode all PCM audio (including from streaming sources) to DSD, or vice versa.
I’d love the 30 days trial. 
I’m waiting on Bluesound to get back with me about the red light of death after a update the other week. 
So right now I am kind of without streaming music. 
You can also run DSP, Convolution files, music recommendations (not a new thing but it works great on ROON), lyrics for some karaoke, and a pretty interface.  
Be aware, that for some ODD reason you will not have access to all of the content available thru Qobuz!   WTH !!!
Why can’t it just pass through into Roon?   
@gasnsteering - can you provide an example of content not available through Roon?