Please Help Me Build A System Under 6k!!

I'm trying to put together a complete new system for under 6k if need be but preferably closer to 5 if at all possible.   

Needs:
Turntable
Amp (w/ good phono stage or will also need Phono pre) 
Good quality wireless streaming capability (Tidal Masters, etc.)
Speakers
(Will be connecting in an existing Marantz CD player) 

Also any suggestions as to where to purchase online would be great. My story is new house, young family, wife has given me the go ahead, want to buy ASAP before the tide turns.

Only room I can use is 14' wide x 28' deep. Seating area will be approx. 17' from wall with system. Speakers will need to be as close to the wall as possible. 

I was shopping Music Direct (thoughts?) and thinking something like this:   

REGA - Fono MM Mk3 Phono Preamplifier Phono Preamps

$395.00

REGA - Planar 3 (White, Elys 2) Turntables

$1,145.00

KEF - LS50 (White/Blue) Speakers

$1,299.99

NAD ELECTRONICS NAD - M10 BluOS Streaming Amplifier Integrated Amp

$2,749.00

I like jazz (everything after Big Band), blues, singer / songwriter (Joni Mitchell, Cat Stevens, Tim Buckley, Nick Drake), also Talking Heads, Radiohead, Fleetwood Mac, Police, Grateful Dead, as examples of regular rotation. 

In terms of equipment, I don't want to have to fix anything. Not looking to modify or upgrade. Just want to make a call on the equipment, buy, arrange, connect and be done.

I'd consider myself very knowledgeable about music but very much a novice regarding equipment. Spent A LOT of time reading reviews which is dizzying. So any thoughts on what I put together above, alternates for different pieces, or if you think I'm on the wrong track altogether and you have a system idea from scratch I'm all ears and would very much appreciate any input.

Thanks!
J      
jdm11
I should add a have an old pair of Monitor Silver RS-6s. I don't know if I should just use those vs buying something like the KEFs. 
Music Direct has some excellent deals on speakers in their closeout section.  Then combine with Schiit.  That would work.
Don't forget cables. Cullen cables are good quality and reasonably priced. Also, you should not have to pay retail for any of the equipment you listed.