System problem

Hi all, wonder if anyone can help me here. Was listening to my system last night at a pretty high volume level. I went to turn it down to shut it down for the night and when I hit the down volume button on the remote the system dropped in volume and went almost mono sounding. Both left and right sound the same. Like someone put heavy. heavy blankets over the speakers. I thought a tube had blown in my preamp so I replaced them with new spares and no difference. Today, I plugged my monoblocks directly into my DAC/streamer and the same thing so I’ve eliminated my preamp as the culprit. Any ideas? My system consists of Wilson Maxx 3’s, Classe CAM600 monoblocks, EAR 912 preamp and PS Audio Directstream with Bridge 2. I won’t mention my turntable setup as I wasn’t listening to it when this happened. All drivers in the speakers are working, there is just minimal and muffled sound. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
gnaudio
The pre is a valve unit? He bi passed it and still has the problem.

Swap the source, too. cost no money, right?

I don’t understand the mono thing? "Mono sounding", either. Source?

Cable explosion, just kidding...RAT chewed threw at the same time. ;-)

Something need a connection cleaning, geez...Sorry running out here.

Oh Oh, you played Yoko, Ono and it broke you stuff...? Ya didn't do that did ya?

Sorry my new stent it giving me a burst of PURE clarity... Man I can think much better..

Regards
Don't forget your cables (IC & speaker). I bumped my XLR IC turning my (very small) phono preamp off/on. Must have done this a few times and cracked the solder connection in the IC. System started to sound funny and I finally tracked it to ICs. Swap in some different ones if you have on hand.
Thank you everyone, even oldhvymec, kidding!!! I’ll turn on and off tomorrow and will call Wilson to see if it’s their fuses. Sure those will be inexpensive! It’s strange because everything still plays it’s just low in volume even when turned up and there’s no clear sound, it just sounds dull...
Initially, it sounded like you may have blown a combination of the tweeter and/or the midrange resistor fuses in the speakers. But you say you can hear every driver. Then it can only be the power amps. Perhaps they throttle down when overdriven.