Reviews on SVS SB/PB 3000, Paradigm's seismic 110 subwoofer

Hi Audiophiles! I am getting very close to finally purchasing a sub. The SVS SB 3000/PB 3000 as well as the Paradigm Seismic 110 have been suggested by my home theater guy. My listening tastes are TV (Netflix), 4G action movies, classical music, and some blues/rock and Roll........ I know I'm dating myself!!!Jimmy Hendrix anyone?? Because I listen to a lot of classical music I was thinking I may need faster base. I have a pair of TETRA 506s that I dearly love, a new Anthem Integrated Amp, Pioneer Deck for all things disc. Thoughts???
violingal
Get two subwoofers if you can swing it. Then use Anthem's room correction and you will have amazing sound. I recently got a pair of SVS SB-2000 subwoofers and after using the room correction feature on my AV receiver, I am very happy with the result.
Thank you very much Thaluza.
I'll talk to my 'guy' about 2 speakers. Any knowledge about the Paradigm Seismic 110??
I auditioned this vary group of subs to augment my horn speakers below 50Hz.  I ended up purchasing a PB-3000 with intension to purchase a 2nd if I liked the performance.  I am happy with just the single, no need for the 2nd in my room for 2 channel.